Shipping & returns
- If the product is in our warehouse, the estimated delivery time is two to five (2-5) business days. If the product is temporarily or completely out of stock, we will notify you immediately and also if the delivery time is longer.
- We will notify you on the product presentation page if the delivery time is substantially different from the above.
- If the product is absolutely desired by a certain date, it must be mentioned separately, for example when placing an order. We try to take into account the consumer's wishes, if possible.
- If the consumer buys products for which ArtShop has stated different delivery times, the order will be delivered according to the longest announced delivery time. If necessary, place a delivery order for the products for a different order. If the customer wants delivery in several installments, delivery costs will be charged for each delivery.
- We only deliver products to mainland Finland. All ArtShop deliveries take place through Matkahuolto. If the consumer wants to use a different transport service, the prices and conditions must be agreed separately with ArtShop.
- You will receive a shipment with your delivery, which will serve as a receipt for your purchase and a warranty certificate.
- Subscribers under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent for their order.
- The prices include the value-added tax.
- Where possible, we use recycled materials to pack orders. If recyclable packaging materials are not available, we use remanufactured packaging made from recycled materials.
Delivery method and delivery costs
- The consumer has a 14-day right of exchange and return for products ordered from the online store. The returned product must be absolutely unused and in good condition for sale. It is the consumer's responsibility to pay the direct costs of returning. The right of return does not apply, for example, to custom-made painting bases or frames or to products ordered separately for the consumer, which are not normally in our selections. The right to return does not apply to products purchased directly from our warehouse store.
- The consumer is advised to submit a return notification by e-mail to customer service (at) artshop.fi or by phone 0500-573 607 before returning the product. The consumer can return the product (s) using customer return.
- Our Matkahuolto customer return number is 9535546. The return will be sent to: ArtShop Finland Oy, Lahdenkatu 14, 15140 LAHTI. We will deduct the return cost from the refundable order fee. Keep the receipt you received for the return. You can also return at Matkahuolto Parcel Machine, paying the return costs yourself.
Shipments broken during transport
- Sometimes, despite careful packaging, packages can be damaged during transport. Therefore, it is a good idea to check the condition of the package already in the presence of an officer. If the package has been damaged during transport and if the ordered product (s) has also been damaged, make a claim immediately at the collection point. Then contact our customer service to arrange for a new product to be delivered.
Invalid shipping address or missed shipment
If you have entered your contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address) or pick-up point incorrectly at the time of ordering, as a result of which the shipment will be returned or you will not pick up your shipment, we will charge the full Shipping Costs.
Payment methods (CLICK)